My client is a customer focused Principal Building Company based in North West London, providing design & build construction management for prime residential & commercial properties. It is their philosophy that they offer a quality product in a timely fashion giving the customer a personalised service.
If you would like to join this fast growing exciting young and fun organisation, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you innovative and looking to improve continuously?
- Are you a positive and personable person that leads by example?
- Can you handle growth?
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor position in a construction background.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will provide a full QS service across residential and commercial projects which will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing project income
- Contract management
- Payment terms with client
- Receiving payments
- Cost Management
- Cost planning
- Contractor payments
- Supplier payments
- Labour costs
- Commercial management accounting
- Integration with management accounting
- Project Assistance
- Commercial Performance Reporting
CANDIDATE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 2 years Quantity Surveying experience + adequate knowledge of the construction and building trade that you can demonstrate
- Residential or commercial experience
- Contractual awareness and be capable of working independently
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- The ability to negotiate across all levels of construction
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Be computer literate with full understanding of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn specialist software e.g. Costx, Eque2
- Familiar with forms and contract
- Knowledge of value engineering