Flat fee recruitment is a combination of the best parts of recruitment organizations and occupation board promoting. With this administration you will have an Account Manager who will deal with your battle: streamlining your advert and posting it on different occupation sheets, screening remarkably in so you just need to take a gander at the great ones, and resourcing important possibility for your position.
Clearly, the intimation is in the title, with you just need to pay one flat fee for the whole procedure, and no tricky commission fees will be charged when you employ, regardless of what number of competitors you enlist.
Flat fee recruitment is by all accounts a genuinely new thing, just having been set up in the course of the most recent 15 years or something like that. This implies numerous organizations are as yet finding their feet, and it’s reasonable why a few people are somewhat doubtful about utilizing an administration they know barely anything about.
It appears that the fundamental explanation behind the ascent of this technique for recruitment is the financial atmosphere, with its ascent and fall in the course of the most recent couple of years organizations just would prefer not to spend a great deal of cash on their recruitment, particularly when they are making spending cuts everywhere throughout the business. This gave space for flat fee enrollment specialists to slip past recruitment organizations and build up themselves as an extraordinary option.
The fundamental offering moment that contrasting the two decisions is that flat fee administrations don’t charge an additional fee for each hopeful employed, implying that organizations who need to contract numerous contender for one job are probably going to pay way less when utilizing a flat fee benefit as opposed to a customary recruitment office.
Top 10 flat fee recruitment companies in UK:
They’re an online recruitment agency providing fixed fee recruitment and low cost advertising services. They offer an alternative to very high fee recruitment agencies.
They help their clients reduce their costs on staff recruitment by providing talent sourcing and management solutions that complement their in-house recruitment processes.
Their services are fully flexible so they can build a total direct hiring process for you, or provide the specific services you need such as recruitment advertising, applicant management, CV Database searching or CV screening.
All of their account managers are experienced online recruitment specialists who can discuss your vacancies in more detail, if you need advice or have any questions. The team can be contacted between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on info@RightTalent.co.uk or 020 8429 5947.
Pricing Packages of Right Talent starts with £299.00, which includes following services,
- 1 x 30 Day Campaign
- Job Advert review
- Advertised on 600+ UK’s top job boards
- Applicant Tracking Dashboard
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Manual filtering of CVs
- Telephone or Face to face screening
- Interview arrangement
- Service level guarantees
Flatraterecruiting.co.uk are now offering fully managed campaigns for the fraction of the price of recruitment agencies. You’ll have an expert Account Manager to ensure your campaign runs smoothly, they will look after you and your role on a day to day basis.
Pricing Packages of Flatraterecruiting.co.uk starts with £150.00, Their services include,
- Advertise on the UK’s best jobs boards – Giving you access to millions of active and passive candidates all in one place
- Social Media – We advertise your jobs on social media with sponsored pay per click campaigns
- Recruit everyone at no extra cost – Our price is one fixed fee, no catches! We charge per advert not per hire
- No Rush – You have 15 months from purchase to use your adverts
- Get your free online Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – Manage your applicants on your very own dashboard. Every applicant is available immediately to review and everything is in one place, you can even invite your colleagues.
- Targeted Emails – We distribute targeted emails to get your job into the inbox of the best candidates
- Have your own dedicated Account Manager – One point of contact throughout the recruitment process, all our account managers have years of recruitment and advertising experience
- Applications are ranked to save you time – We filter and rank applications saving you time finding the best talent.
They bulk buy advertising space from all of the major job boards at a discount and create advertising bundles for their customers. This enables you to advertise on several job boards, giving your vacancy good exposure, for a fraction of the cost of going to the job boards directly.
Pricing Packages of Crunch Poster starts with £299.00, Their services include,
- 1000+ Free Job Sites
- Free Application Management Software
- Expert Help Creating Your Advert
- Applicant Screening
- Tailored CV Searching by Recruitment Experts
They write you a great job advert and share it across thousands of career sites and job boards so you source the best available candidates. They simplify how you screen new candidates with good filters, ranking tools and our unique, free time-saving service, Shortlist+. They make it easy to manage everything from sourcing to selecting the perfect candidate using your intuitive online dashboard.
Pricing Packages of Recruitment Genius starts with £199.00, Their services include listing adverts for atleast 28 days.
AWD online is a specialist Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Online Flat Fee Recruitment Agency, which provides businesses from all different sectors an alternative, value for money way to recruit new employees for their company. Historically businesses would either recruit staff directly by placing adverts in magazines and newspapers, or more recently online, or utilise the services of a traditional recruitment agency.
Pricing Packages of Awdo starts with £199.00, Their services include:
- Your Company logo used in the advert
- Jobs advertised for 28 days on leading job boards
- Basic CV filtering, removing duplicate and totally unsuitable candidates
- Dedicated Account Manager to liaise with throughout the campaign
- Can add on optional extras like detailed manual CV filtering and multiple CV database searches